We hope you’ve been enjoying everything Trailforks has to offer. We’re updating the price of Trailforks Pro and Trailforks Pro with Outside+ so that we can continue to innovate, address your feedback, and better serve you on and off the trails. We’ve compiled a list of questions and answers to help provide clarity on the upcoming changes. We thank you for your support as we continue to develop Pro features for the Trailforks app, web, and community.
Why is the price of my membership changing?
We are updating our pricing of Trailforks Pro and Trailforks Pro with Outside+, so we can continue to deliver and innovate the features and services you’ve come to expect. Since 2014, the Trailforks team has been working hard to provide the best tools to promote and showcase trail networks for mountain bikers and other outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
As our database has grown to over 648,000 trails in over 136 countries, we have continued to create new features and improve existing ones to provide our Pro members with the very best tools for safely planning their next adventure with confidence and stoke.
2023 has been an incredible year of growth for our community.
- We launched 3D Mode, so you can visualize climbs, descents, and everything in between more easily than ever before.
- We created the Trailforks Summit Tracker so you can document all your summits, show how you stack up against others, and discover new places to explore.
- We added personal waypoints so you can share your favorite points of interest with other trail users.
- We added the ability to highlight top trails in each region.
- We made it possible for you to highlight the regions that your friends have visited.
- We enabled faster and more reliable data syncing within the app.
On top of these updates to Trailforks Pro, our team across the Outside Network has been expanding and enhancing the benefits you get as an Outside+ member:
- We’ve grown our streaming library with more live events and new seasons of original series like Pinkbike Racing, where we’re helping underfunded junior racers make a name for themselves on the World Cup circuit.
- We’ve improved the Gaia GPS Premium app experience and launched the Outside app so you can find all of the latest best-in-class content from Outside, SKI, Velo, and more—all in one place.
All of these updates were made with one goal in mind - to give you the best experience possible on the trail, and to allow you to share those experiences with other outdoor enthusiasts like yourself.
How will I know if my price is going to change?
You can verify your subscription cost by logging in to your Trailforks Account. All subscriptions will auto-renew annually, unless canceled before the renewal date.
How do I check my subscription price?
- On the Trailforks website: Log into your Trailforks account on the website. Select the Profile Icon. Select Settings. Select Pro Subscription.
- On the iOS or Android app: Navigate to the Subscription Page through your device account.
What if I don’t want to continue my subscription at this new price?
If you don’t want to continue your membership, you can cancel at any time before your next billing date. You can find more information about how to cancel your subscription here.
Want to learn more about Trailforks Pro?
Please read this article.
What if I have additional questions?
If you have additional questions, please contact the Trailforks Support Team here.