If you would like to un-cancel your subscription so it renew at your next renewal date, you may do so by signing into the account you used to originally subscribe to Trailforks Pro, be it your Apple Account, Google Play Account, or if you purchased directly from your Trailforks, your Trailforks account.
For subscriptions purchased via the app on Google or Apple, you can only manage those subscriptions on the respective platforms Appstores.
Help article on Apple website.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap your Trailforks Pro subscription.
5. Tap Restore Subscription.
Help article on Google Play website.
1. Open the Google Play app on your device.
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
4. Select your Trailforks Pro subscription.
5. Tap Resubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
*This must be done via the Trailforks website.
1. Select the Profile Icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Pro Subscription
4. Click Manage.
5. Click "Renew Plan" button
6. Follow the instructions